- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Imaging (Echo PET/SPECT Cardiac CT CMR)
Accepting New Patients:
I am accepting new patients
7777 Forest Ln,
Dallas, Texas 75230
- General Cardiology and Cardiovascular Consultations
- Preventative Cardiology, Pre-op Evaluations and Stress Testing
- Cardiac Imaging; Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echo, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT and Cardiac MRI
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Cardio-Oncology including pre and post-chemo evaluation
- Chronic Management of Coronary Artery Disease
- Chronic Management of Heart Failure
- Chronic Management of Atrial Fibrillation and Anticoagulation
- Chronic Management of Hypertension and Elevated Cholesterol
- Millennial Doctors May Be More Tech-Savvy, But Is That Better?
- DocTalk Live (doctalklive.com) presented by Zyga Health Care (Zygacare.com) Dallas Renal Group (dallasrenalgroup.com): This Week- Cardiologists -Dr. Mihaela Kruger and Dr. Sadi Raza discussed Hypertension
- AbouEzzeddine OF, Wong YW; Mentz RJ;Raza SS; Nativi-Nicolau J; Kociol RD; McNulty SE; Anstrom KJ; Hernandez AF; Redfield MM; NHLBI Heart Failure Clinical Research Network. "Evaluation of Novel Metrics of Symptom Relief in Acute Heart Failure: The Worst Symptom Score."
- AbouEzzedine, O; Wong Y; Lala, A; Mentz, R; Raza, SS; Shah, R; Nicolau, J; Hernandez, A; Braunwald, E; Redfield M. "Evaluation of Novel Methods to Assess Symptom Relief in Acute Heart Failure."
- Schneider, DJ; Seecheran, NA; Raza, SS; Keating, FK; Gogo PB. "Pharmacodynamic effects during the transition between Cangrelor and Prasugrel." Coron artery Dis; 2014 Aug 2.
- Barton, CA; McMillian, WD; Raza, SS; Keller, RE. "Hemopericardium in a Patient Treated with DabigatranEtexilate."Pharmacotherapy 2012; 2012 May;32(5):e103-7.
- Raza, SS; Li JM; John R; Chen, LY; Tholakanahalli, VN; Mbai, M; Adabag, AS. "Long-term Mortality and Pacing Outcomes of Patients with Permanent Pacemaker Implantation AfterCardiac Surgery". Pacing ClinElectrophysiol. 2011 Mar;34(3):331-8.
- Raza Z; Mohammadi, M; Visweswaran, G; Waheed, A; Raza, SS; Wu, C; Gilchrust, I."Non-access Site Bleeding After Trans-radial or Femoral Procedures in Long-term Warfarin Patients". J Am CollCardiol. 2012;59(13s1):E181-E181. Presented AHA 2011
- Raza, SS; Mbai, M; John, R; Li, JM; Tholakanahalli, V; Adabag, S. "Long-term Follow-up of Patients with Permanent Pacemaker Implantation after Cardiac Surgery". Circulation 2010. 122:21. Presented AHA 2010
- Raza, SS; Johnson, DJ; Roukoz, H; Adabag, AS. "Perioperative Mortality Risk for Cardiac Surgery is Estimated More Accurately by Statistical Methods Than By Physician's Subjective Assessment". Circulation 2010. 122:A12108. Presented AHA 2010
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular CT
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Honors and Awards
- Clinical Chief Resident - University of Minnesota
- Joseph Elalam Resident of the Year Award - NY Medical College
- Henry King Stanford Scholar - University of Miami
- Dr. Raza is trained in invasive and advanced non-invasive cardiology. This includes Echocardiography (including intra-op and intra-procedural TEE for TAVR, left atrial appendage occluders) and Nuclear cardiology (PET and SPECT) at the University of Vermont with additional training in Advanced Cardiac Imaging (Cardiac MRI and Cardiac CT) at Harvard's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. His interests include general cardiology and cardiovascular consultations, preventative cardiology, stress testing, and the management of both acute and chronic cardiovascular issues on both an in-patient and out-patient basis. Raised in South Florida, he and his wife have relocated back to warmer weather after getting all his medical training in the cold.
- Internship: NY Medical College (2006-2007)
- Residency: University of Minnesota (2007-2009)
- Clinical Chief Resident: University of Minnesota (2009-2010)
- Cardiology Fellowship: University of Vermont (2010-2014)
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School (2013-2014)